A sponsorship costs $1,500 per day. Sponsors benefit by full recognition with their name on the sponsorship sign in front of the Marian House Soup Kitchen, located on Bijou Street at the entrance and exit of downtown Colorado Springs. Sponsors are also recognized through our internal print publications and all of our digital media outlets (including our website, Facebook page and Twitter account). Ultimately, the total program impressions are estimated at 159,755 impressions at $9.37 CPM.
A sponsorship is eligible for the 25% State Tax Credit through El Paso County Enterprise Zone. Sponsors also have the opportunity to volunteer on the day of their sponsorship. Sponsors may choose to designate their day on an important holiday, a special anniversary, or in honor of a loved one.
- A church could request a corresponding Saint’s Feast Day
- –Holy Trinity Church could sponsor Trinity Sunday
- Families or individuals might wish to share a sponsor day in honor of a loved one or an event
- “Today’s meal is sponsored by Mary Smith”
- “Today’s meal is in honor of David and Kristen on their Anniversary”
The benefits are simple: generate revenue to cover meal costs for Marian House Soup Kitchen, allowing for funds for occasional food shortages, and expansion of Catholic Charities’ programs.
Many Donors have prearranged with us to pay online and the below form is where you can donate. If you have not been in contact with Terri Gray, but would still like to donate via online to be a Sponsor, we will contact you via the information you provide below with your donation.