Marian House Client Services
Marian House Client Services provides emergency and transition services to people who come into the Marian House for a meal, as well as people in the broader community who call in for assistance. We provide services to low-income families, the working poor, seniors on a fixed income, veterans, people who are homeless, and anyone else in need.
Our qualified staff and volunteers assist clients to access a wide variety of services to help improve their life situations. These include:
- Financial Literacy Classes
- Parenting with Love and Logic Classes
- Legal Referrals through an on-site laywer and a bi-monthly Pro Bono Legal Clinic through the El Paso County Bar Association
- Nutrition Support
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Employment search referrals – limited
- Temporary/Permanent housing referrals
- Transportation needs (bus tokens)
- Acquiring official documents (needed for jobs and housing)
- Daily life skills guidance
- Social Security applications/referrals
- Medical referrals
- Education program referrals
- Case Management
- Computer Literacy Classes
- COPE Utility Assistance – By appointment only.
As part of our emergency services we maintain a Clothing Closet, providing—when available—adult seasonal clothing, men’s work wear (heavy shirts & pants, boots and gloves), sleeping bags and blankets. We also distribute hygiene products and provide access to telephones.
Our office is located in the Marian House at 14 W. Bijou St
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m.
Walk-ins welcome from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. daily.
Appointments necessary for times outside of Walk-in time
For more information call 719.477-9365
For more information on case management please click here
For more information on goods and services needed items please click here
For more information on volunteer opportunities please click here
For more information on how to make a financial donation please click here