2018 St. Pat’s Live Auction Items
1. Santa Fe & Taos Trip
Opera Tickets Courtesy of Barry & Betsy Sobral; Hotels Courtesy of Inn of the Governors & Sagebrush Inn
- 2 nights at Historic Sagebrush Inn in Taos
- 2 nights at the Inn of the Governors in downtown Santa Fe
- 2 Tickets to the famous Santa Fe Opera
- The use of a Jaguar or Land Rover from the Red Noland Auto Group is included, based on availability
- Reservations must be made more than 30 days in advance to secure Opera and Hotels
Suggested Retail Value: $1,800
Enjoy a long weekend in New Mexico, exploring Santa Fe and Taos. Arrive in style and comfort with the use of a Jaguar or a Land Rover from the Red Noland Auto Group. The Opera holds performances in July and August. The Sagebrush Inn offers authentic Southwest charm and views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, a swimming pool, three hot tubs, and breakfast each morning. The Inn of the Governors offers a Tea & Sherry Hour at 4 p.m. each day. Enjoy a Mountain Sunrise Breakfast each morning.
2. $2,500 in Construction
Don’t put off that project any longer.
Have Chuck get started today!
3. “Giving Thanks” Bronze
Courtesy of John Marzolf & The Broadmoor Galleries
- Created by Arizona Artist, Deborah Copenhaver-Fellows
- “Giving Thanks for the Rain, The Grass and a Way Of Life”
Suggested Value: $3,900
This Bronze work of art, “Giving Thanks for the Rain, The Grass and a Way Of Life,” was created by Deborah Copenhaver-Fellows, an artist from Arizona, whose work is on display at The Broadmoor Galleries. Ms. Copenhaver-Fellows, is an outstanding Western horsewoman and fourth-generation cattle rancher who is a classically trained artist, having studied abroad in Italy, Greece, and France. She has received commissions to do monuments of Barry Goldwater for the Statuary Hall in Washington D. C, Jim Bowie for the Alamo in San Antonio, Frank Erwin for the University of Texas, a monument for The Boy Scouts of America, and a bust of Benny Binion for the Hall of Champions here in Colorado Springs. Her passion is art depiction of the American West, such as the Bronze you see here.
The Bronze was donated by John Marzolf and The Broadmoor Galleries, which recently underwent a major renovation and move to the Southmoor Building right behind Yarid’s. It offers one of the finest collections of National Western and Wildlife artists from perennial contributors to museum exhibitions.
4. Chef’s Table for 10 at Four by Brother Luck – A New Restaurant in Downtown Colorado Springs
Courtesy of Four by Brother Luck
- Gourmet 7-course Chef’s Dinner for 10 people
- Complete with expert wine pairings
- Prepared by Brother Luck, an Award Winning Chef and semi-finalist on Bravo’s Top Chef
- Photos taken with Brother Luck for social media and private guest usage. (Photos will be published in Colorado Springs Style Magazine)
- Scheduled on an agreeable date before September 17, 2018
Suggested Retail Value: $4,000
Chef Brother Luck will welcome the winner of the Chef’s Table for 10 to the main kitchen at Four by Brother Luck in Downtown Colorado Springs. You will be welcomed with champagne at the bar, then escorted into the main kitchen and seated at the Chef’s Table for the duration of the evening. From there, Chef will indulge you with a custom created menu as their Sommelier pairs each course expertly with wines of the world. Each course is inspired by the legacy of Chef’s experience and creative culinary design.
5. Tiffany & Co. Gold & Diamond Necklace
Courtesy of The Estate of Stephen Hart
- 18 kt yellow gold with bark textured graduated links
- Two rows of 37 evenly-spaced modern round brilliant cut diamonds ranging from .06 ct. to .17 ct. – total weight is 4.25 carats
- Diamonds are set in four prong platinum heads
- Each is a modern round, brilliant, good cut
- Appraised on January 18, 2018 by Anton Nash, LLC
Appraised Fair Market Value: $12,950; Replacement Value: $28,435
A perfect gift for the woman in your life who sparkles as much as this Tiffany & Co. necklace. This exceptional 17 in. necklace showcases 37 modern, round brilliant cut diamonds with a total estimated diamond weight of 4.25 cts. The diamonds in the necklace are VVS clarity – meaning very, very difficult to see at 10x, an F-G color which is basically colorless, and what we strive for in diamonds. The diamonds are all secure and the metal is well finished.
The necklace is a gift from the Estate of Stephen Hart, who co-founded Holland & Hart. Hart was a Colorado legislator, long-time president of the Colorado Historical Society, and the first State Historic Preservation Officer.
6. Trip to San Francisco, Marin County & Wine Country
Courtesy of Margaret & Andy Sabin
- 6 days and 5 nights at home of Margaret Sabin in Marin County, California
- 3-bedroom home has a pool, hot tub, luxury furnishings, and an outdoor kitchen
- A private tasting at Rosenblum Cellars
- Wine tasting for 4 includes: up to 4 samples of select wines, accompanied by cheese, charcuterie board
- Use of owner’s car and road bikes
- Expires on September 1, 2018
Suggested Retail Value: $5,000
Enjoy 6 days and 5 nights in Marin County, California, nestled between San Francisco and the Napa Valley. The trip includes a private tasting at Rosenblum Cellars, located in Jack London Square in Oakland, just across from the Ferry Terminal. Enjoy day trips to Muir Woods with the Giant Redwoods, a day in San Francisco, or take a stroll in Sausalito with the use of the owners car. Spend time using the owners road bikes to explore some of the most beautiful cycling trails in the country. Or, relax at the house and enjoy the pool, hot tub, luxury furnishings, or cook a meal using the outdoor kitchen.
7. Tuscan Dinner from Cravings
Courtesy of Cravings 5-Star Catering & Steve Bench
- Tuscan-themed dinner for 10 people in your home
- Expertly paired with wine
- Prepared by Chef Lewis Guarasci, of Cravings 5-Star Catering
- Music provided by Steve Bench
- Meal includes staff and service ware
Suggested Retail Value: $1,600
Bring Tuscany to your home! Host an elegant party, but let Cravings prepare the feast! Chef Lewis Guarasci will prepare an elegant Tuscan-themed, multi-course dinner, expertly paired with fine wine, all in your beautiful home. Chef Guarasci will work to perfectly match the food and the wine for a magnificent tasting experience. While you and your guests are feasting, Steve Bench will provide the entertainment with a array of music of your choosing. Cravings will provide the staff and service ware, so all you need to do is be the grand host!
8. 2008 Volkswagon Jetta SD
Courtesy of an Anonymous Donor &
Serviced by the Faricy Boys
- Only 7,835 miles!
- Beautifully designed 4-door sedan
- Smoky Gray
Suggested Retail Value: $8,000
This 2008 Volkswago Jetta is a beautifully designed, 4-door sedan, which borrows components from the upscale Audi division. With only 7,835 miles, this Jetta is perfect for a second car or for a new driver. It has exceptionally strong safety ratings and ranked 4 – 5 in all front, side and roll-over tests with front, side and overhead air bags. Barely driven, the Jetta has just been serviced and detailed by the Faricy Boys! Similar cars in the area with much higher mileage – 100,000 miles – are priced at $6,500 – $7,750.
9. Emerald & Diamond Bracelet
Courtesy of Deborah Harney
- 12 kt yellow gold, emerald and diamond bracelet
- Emerald is rectangular cut, bezel set & 3.47 cts
- 90 modern, round brilliant cut diamonds
- 90 baguette cut diamond
- 34 tapered baguette cut diamonds
- Appraised on November 2, 2017 by Anton Nash, LLC
Appraised Fair Market Value: $10,670; Replacement Value: $36,265
This ladies emerald and diamond bracelet is sure to make a statement for the lucky lady who gets it tonight! The rectangular emerald is set at the center oriented vertically on the wrist and surrounded by a beveled row of tapered baguette diamonds. There are a total of 214 diamonds ranging from .06 ct. to .17 ct., with an estimated total weight of 13.17 cts of diamonds. There are 90 modern, round brilliant cut diamonds, each weighing .07 – .08 ct., 90 baguette cut diamonds channel set and 34 tapered baguette cut diamonds. The clasp is a white gold tongue style with two modern round brilliant cut diamonds on the plunger. There is a hidden fold over the safety.
10. Seven Days on the Oregon Coast at Breakwater Beach House
Courtesy of Anne Young
- Perfect for a relaxing get-a-way for couples or a family, this beach house sleeps up to 10 people with 4 bedrooms & 3.5 baths
- One King bedroom; two Queen bedrooms; a bunk room with two sets of bunk beds
- Indoor and Outdoor spaces:
- Game room with ping-pong and foosball tables
- Large living room with fireplace and decks with ocean views
- Separate kitchen with dining areas and adjoining deck with gas grill
- Lots to do in the Lincoln City area:
- Winery tours & tastings; casinos; search for wildlife including seals, elk, and whales; hiking & open spaces; crabbing on the bay or dig clams on the mudflats at low tide; Alder House Glass blowing studio; fabulous dining
- Black-out dates: July 4th week
- Off Season: October – May; Peak Season June – September
Suggested Retail Value: $2,000 – $3,600 (peak season)
11. The “Under His Wing” Painting
Courtesy of Devin Montagne, Montagne Ministries
- 30″ x 48″ acrylic on canvas painting
- “Under His Wing
Performance Painter, Devin Montagne, has painted a large 30″ x 48″ acrylic on canvas painting during the St. Patrick’s Day Gala event. He began during cocktail hour and will finish just in time for the Live Auction. Devin is an artist from Colorado who seeks to share his passion for beauty and art through his art and performances as he believes, “it is a different experience when you see the painting created.”