• To assist in establishing strong communication channels between Catholic Charities and the parish (placement of Catholic Charities materials at the parish, updating contact information for Catholic Charities and the parish).
• To help the parish pastor, staff, volunteers and parishioners understand Catholic Charities and how it can help assist those in need.
• To attend Parish Ambassador meetings every quarter.
• To share pertinent items from the parish at Ambassador meetings (initiatives and news of interest).
• To give feedback on items from Catholic Charities so that we can better our mission.
Candidates for Parish Ambassador will be selected and screened by Catholic Charities staff with the input of the parish pastor. An ideal Parish Ambassador will be involved with the life of the parish and have a desire to understand and speak about the work of Catholic Charities.