Donations to our Life Connections’ Adoption/Child Placement Program qualify for this 50% Child Care Contribution state income tax credit.
What does that mean for you?
- By donating specifically to our Life Connections’ Adoption/Child Placement Program a large part of your donation comes back to you in various tax credits and deductions.
- All donations to Catholic Charities are tax-deductible as allowed by law, but donations to our Life Connections’ Adoption/Child Placement Program receives the added benefit of this 50% Colorado state tax credit.
- Any donation amount qualifies for this tax credit. Excess tax credits may be carried forward for up to 5 years.
Note: situations vary; please consult your tax adviser.
Example using 28% tax rate:
|Colorado Income Tax Credit||$500|
|Federal & State Income Tax Deduction*||$173|
|Total Tax Savings||$673|
|After Tax Investment of giving $1,000||$327|
*Federal Tax deduction is lowered because of the add-back effect of reduced state tax
How to Donate
- Make a credit card donation on this page
- Make a secure phone donation, call 719-866-6422.
- Mail-in a check
Make checks payable to Catholic Charities and indicate “Life Connections” on the memo line.
228 North Cascade Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80903