What A Difference A Day Makes!
By sponsoring the essential services at the Marian House Kitchen in downtown Colorado Springs, you are providing more than a meal. You are providing the opportunity for deeper engagement, counseling, and help with other emergency needs to get back on track to stability. You are providing hope.
cost of sponsoring a day
What a Difference a Day Makes! You can sponsor the services at the Marian House Campus for one day with your Sponsor a Day sponsorship.
Whether you are an individual or a business, there are a variety of ways you can garner publicity for your sponsorship
We partner with businesses, churches, schools, fraternal organizations, boards of directors, groups, families, and individuals who want the opportunity to give back to our community. The day can be sponsored or designated in honor of an entity such as an individual, organization, business, etc., by pairing the sponsorship with a meaningful day or anniversary.
A sponsor’s financial commitment is $1,500, which covers the essential services for the day at the Marian House Campus on a mutually agreeable day.
For corporate sponsors, the program provides a very low cost per thousand (CPM) at 7.66 CPM (195,927 total impressions), the desired marketing outcome in any advertising program. It also enables sponsors to be seen as a caring community supporter: a Business with a Conscience.
To get started, call 719.866.6539 or email SponsoraDay@CCharitiesCC.org.
- Submit a personalized message for the Marian House Marquee which is conspicuously located on West Bijou Street as people exit downtown Colorado Springs.
- Sponsors can designate an honoree(s) of the day i.e. “In Loving Memory of,” “In Celebration of,” “In Honor of,” or choose a favorite quote or biblical verse.
- Sponsors are recognized through our print publications and all digital media outlets including our website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Make the day even more meaningful with enrichment opportunities! Sponsors can volunteer in the kitchen on the day of their sponsorship, take a tour of the Marian House campus to see your gift in action, or host drives to collect much-needed items. Due to COVID-19 restrictions and changes in our community, please call 719-866-6539 or email SponsoraDay@CCharitiesCC.org to discuss current enrichment opportunities and needs.
- A sponsorship is eligible for the 25% Colorado Homeless Contribution Tax Credit. Learn More.
You can donate online using the form below! You can also donate via check, mailed to 228 North Cascade Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80903. For more payment options, including using the Homeless Contribution Tax, call 719.866.6539 or email SponsoraDay@CCharitiesCC.org.
Thank you 2022 Sponsors
“The Marian House is invaluable because it feeds people. They keep people’s stomachs full and the food is good.”
“Never in a million years did I think I would be homeless.”
“When a person is truly ready to change, Catholic Charities will provide everything you need to change your life.”
“Some days it is just so hard to be homeless.”
“I feel way more confident in myself and my ability to be a mom.”
“Catholic Charities offered me a hand up and that made all the difference.”
“It felt like freedom…finally!”
“It seemed like there was no hope.”
“Every day we are thankful for Catholic Charities.”
“Seeing the help they gave to those in need really impressed me.”
“I am making the changes to get the life I have dreamed of.”
“If I didn’t have Catholic Charities, I don’t know where we would be. I am so grateful.”